2965 N. Nimitz Honolulu, HI 96819 US
? Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee all HR department functions
- Maximize recruitment effectiveness and compliance with Affirmative Action Plan.
- Optimize compensation, benefits, and payroll practices for cost efficiency.
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Utilize HRIS software for efficient management and compliance.
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing using Dayforce software.
- Establish and maintain company-wide procedures, maintain regulatory compliance, and nurture employee relations.
- Stay updated on HR trends and provide ongoing training and support to the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience combination.
- Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in HR roles.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, employee relations, and payroll systems.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, MS Office, and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Dayforce highly preferred.
- Hospitality/Tourism, transportation or related industry a plus.