828 Fort Street Mall, Suite 130 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an HR Assistant opportunity with an established company in Honolulu.
Human Resources Assistant - #17484
Handles Human Resource / office administrative tasks.
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
- Assist with employment application reviews
- Takes incoming office calls
- Documents customer concerns and notifies appropriate department
- Maintains I-9 forms and follows up on employees with expiring documents
- Coordinates the online employee satisfaction surveys and distributes results
- Follows up on action plans
- Updates the Affirmative Action Plan
- Files EEO-1 and Vets 4212 reports
- Manages office and kitchen supplies and company courier
- Assists other HR positions as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements of the HR Assistant:
- One year of administrative experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Word and Excel
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Position Type: Direct Hire
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7-4pm or 9-6pm
- Location: Downtown, Honolulu
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran