Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an exciting Membership Club General Manager opportunity for its client based in Honolulu.
GENERAL MANAGER #16811
The General Manager is responsible for the proper management of all aspects of a membership organization/club, to ensure maximum member and guest satisfaction; a sound financial operation compatible with the best interests of members, their guests, and Club employees; the maintenance and improvement of the quality of the organization’ s services and the security and protection of the assets, facilities, and equipment.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Manages and administers all club activities and shall devote full time and abilities to the operation of the club and its facilities.
- Provides the overall administration of the club
- Ensures development and implementation of safety programs that provides for the safety and well-being of all personnel, members, and their guests while on property.
- Ensures that all facilities are in full compliance with all safety, environmental, and other regulations.
- Ensures that the standards for the food, beverage, and all recreation and entertainment operations, as established by the Board, are met or exceeded.
- Negotiate and recommend Board approval for contracts. Award and manage contracts within limits approved by the Board.
- Provides for project management for major, Board and/or member-approved projects, both short and long-term.
- Coordinates with Board liaisons to ensure that the Committees’ efforts are addressing and meeting the needs and expectations of the membership.
- The General Manager shall deal directly with the membership on day-to-day issues, needs and ensures that the organization is providing competitive services.
- Develops and coordinates annual operating and capital budgets and monitor monthly financial statements, ensuring accuracy. Uses sound fiscal methods to achieve the budget objective approved by the Board in the annual operating budget
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the operation of a full-service club or resort.
- Minimum of five year’ s experience in facilities management.
- College degree and must demonstrate a sound grasp of financial parameters.
- Must be able to constructively and positively interact with members and staff and communicate effectively with the Board of Directors.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)