Front Desk Receptionist
733 Bishop St Suite 3000 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Front Desk Receptionist opportunity with an established organization in Honolulu.
Responsibilities of a Receptionist:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Greet and assist clients and customers
- Receive & process packages
- Make sure lobby/waiting room area are in order and clean
- Set-up Conference Rooms
- Assist with Catering set-up
- Other clerical duties as needed
Requirements of a Receptionist:
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer proficient and strong attention-to-detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Position Type: Temporary
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- No parking provided.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI