Front Desk Office Administrator
841 Bishop Street Suite 1830 Honolulu, HI 96813 US
Front Desk Office Administrator
Bishop & Company is seeking a Front Desk Office Administrator for a consulting firm in Honolulu. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be well-written, and be comfortable with public speaking and presentations. If you are a sharp individual who is ready to make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you!
The Front Desk Office Administrator is an enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual responsible for managing the front desk, managing corporate headquarters facilities, property management of staff apartments, supporting and coordinating staff events, and supporting the operations team (finance, operations, cultural change management, and human resources). They will interface with employees across the organization to manage and resolve issues and provide support.
• Greet and assist visitors, directing them to the appropriate personnel.
• Handle incoming calls to the company's general phone line, forwarding them to the relevant department.
• Manage office facilities, including service requests and coordination with property management for semi-
• Maintain office and kitchen supplies, replenishing as necessary.
• Organize and keep the open desk area and conference rooms tidy for employees.
• Ensure proper organization and maintenance of storage and filing areas.
• Assist the executive management team with various requests, such as ordering catering, setting up the office for events and meetings, making reservations, planning company events, and aiding in project proposal preparations.
• Coordinate events like pau Hana gatherings, the annual picnic, kickoff events, and others as required.
• Provide support for the annual holiday dinner.
• Manage accommodations for out-of-town staff and oversee unit maintenance, including interactions with property owners.
• Handle office requests and calendar management.
• Assist with monthly and annual mailings.
• Handle filing tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Effective team player with the ability to work independently.
• Self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in Office 365 and Adobe, quick to learn new applications and processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Liberal Arts or a relevant field is highly preferred Experience and Qualifications
• Over 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
• Proficiency in Office Management.
• Demonstrated experience in event planning and coordination.
• Familiarity with property management.
• Proven track record in providing excellent customer service.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
- Job Type: Temp-Hire opportunity, I00% fully In-Office position
- Salary: $24/hr
- Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, some overtime may be required
- Location: Honolulu, 96813
- Parking: parking allowance provided
- Benefits: Great full benefit package to include, continuing education programs
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran