Finance Section Head - Kauai
Kekaha, HI 96752 US
Required Skill and Experience
- Knowledge of government contracts, general ledgers, budgets, estimating and reporting
- Significant experience with Government contracting FAR administration
- Strong organizational & computer skills 5 (five) years project management experience
- Must have proven ability to manage across multiple work streams simultaneously, possess exceptional organizational skills and be meticulous in planning, documenting, communicating and controlling
- Must possess strong financial and accounting skills and have a sound understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP), U.S. Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Must have experience and ability to track cost, schedule and performance across a portfolio of projects and develop variance reports, identify risks and work with team members to implement corrective actions while keeping management abreast of status
- Must possess the following PC skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Highschool graduate or equivalent plus 10 years of finance experience or bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience in finance and accounting.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran