Field Service Technician - Kauai
Lihue, HI 96766 US
The Field Services Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, installing, and testing security solutions and equipment in the aviation industry.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Performing customer support activities involving on-site installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment systems.
- Managing resources, maintaining schedules, and coordinating all repair activities adhering to contractual service level agreements.
- Working in a 24/7 environment requiring immediate response both during regular shifts and on-call hours.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience involved in troubleshooting and field repair of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and highly customer service oriented.
- Must be willing and able to travel at short notice.
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background check.
- Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50lbs
- Must be able to push/pull 200lbs
- Must be able to move/manipulate equipment weighing up to 1000lbs with assistance of carts, hoists, davit cranes, pallet jacks or other devices.
- The job requires frequent bending, stooping, twisting, turning, and working in unusual positions requiring full body mobility.
- Must be able to work safely and follow safety precautions in extreme environments around dangerous industrial equipment.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates, and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Lihue, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran