Facilities Maintenance Specialist
Honolulu, HI 96813
We are seeking a Facilities Maintenance Specialist to assist a DoD customer with general building maintenance. You will be responsible for restocking, setting up, and maintaining government equipment, facilities, and grounds. This opportunity is at SPAWAR, Pearly City, Hawaii.
What is needed:
- Experience working in a DoD warehouse.
- 3 yrs. experience of basic computer skills (i.e. MS Office)
- Minimum of 3 yrs. of experience providing facilities maintenance (i.e restocking supplies, installing facility lighting, cleaning DoD vehicles).
- Minimum of 2 yrs. of experience in minor building repairs and renovations.
- U.S. Citizen
- Interim Secret or higher required.
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- OSAHA10 certified preferred
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***