230 Park Avenue New York, NY 10169
Are you a professional, detail oriented, and adaptable self-starter with a strong work ethic? Do you love taking on new responsibilities and challenges? Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for an Executive Assistant opportunity for an organization in the Downtown area.
Executive Assistant #17033
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the Executive Vice President and executive management team. The Executive Assistant must possess a strong sense of discretion, diplomacy, and judgement due to exposure to highly confidential information.
Requirements of an Executive Assistant:
- At least five years of previous EA experience. Paralegal or commercial real estate a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while successfully managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to independently solve problems, exercise sound judgement, and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to communicate professionally with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong attention-to-detail, time management, and organization skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Photoshop/InDesign.
Responsibilities of an Executive Assistant:
- Arrange meetings, conference calls, and events; coordinate meeting logistics and prepare materials in advance.
- Manage daily calendars for executive team, create and monitor complex plans and schedules.
- Facilitate communication by responding to requests for information and inquiries.
- Draft and prepare correspondence, announcements, presentation, and reports for internal and external use.
- Manage the overall appearance of the office, ensure office is clean and fully stocked.
- Manage office supplies and track inventory.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Assist with projects and transactions including administrative details, maintaining contract timelines and document delivery.
- Researches, prepares, and coordinates materials for projects.
- Greet all visitors and vendors; assist with client contacts and support.
- May code and pay vendor invoices.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Additional Information for the Executive Assistant:
- This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
- Occasional weekends and evening work may be required.
- Located in Downtown Honolulu.
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI