91-301 KauhiSt Kapolei, HI 96707
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant, supporting a C-level Executive, for the construction industry organization in Kapolei.
Executive Assistant #17497
Administrative | Budgeting | Scheduling | Reporting | Event Planning | Support | Communication | Professional | Gatekeeper | Billing | Clerical | Executive Assistant Administration
Are you motivated by checking off items on your to do list? Do you consider yourself extremely detail-oriented? Enjoy wearing “ many hats”? Are you an exceptional multitasker?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
A C-Level, Executive Assistant duties include, but are not limited to, making and accepting phone calls; sending memos, emails, and letters on behalf of the executive; receiving visitors and handling scheduling. Will also serve as a gatekeeper, making decisions about who gets access to the executive and what information the executive receives. The Executive Assistant often conducts research and prepares reports that influence company policy. These responsibilities mean that the Executive Assistant must eventually thoroughly understand their employer’ s work. As a result, this position can also act as a liaison between the executive and the rest of the clerical staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quality Control Officer- Responsible for re-initiating this function to an efficient level, then hiring and training a replacement to supervise
- Develop, implement and maintain several corporate training calendars, which will involve working with consultants as well as other employees
- Corporate Compliance Assistant/Officer- Maintaining corporate compliance with Insurance, Financial, Regulatory and other programs the company is required to maintain
- Preparing reports
- Review general ledgers and budgets
- Assist with billing
- Develop a standard operating procedure for all corporate functions on several levels with assistance by the current management team for implementation and deployment
- Assisting with job cost reporting
- Arrange travel
- Train and/or supervise administrative assistants
- Orchestrate all of the complex details of major corporate events
- Customer service
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one-year administrative experience or equivalent, executive level assistant administration experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to multitask
- Able to travel to Maui
STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran