220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking an Executive Assistant for a well-established financial organization in downtown Honolulu to support C-level executives. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently exercising initiative and judgment, and able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Executive Assistant #17584
Requirements/Responsibilities of an Executive Assistant;
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a corporate office with 2+ years of Executive Level experience.
- Experience supporting C-level Executive preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work load.
- MS Office Proficient, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must be able to move and lift items up to 20 lbs, and perform other light physical work.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast- paced environment with frequent changes.
- Flexible work schedule to include before and after normal work hours; weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Benefits of being a Executive Assistant;
- Pay: DOE
- Downtown, Honolulu
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran