Enrollment Representative (S) (2581)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Position Summary: Support enrollment and dis-enrollment-related activities to ensure compliance with government, corporate and association performance standards. All tasks, especially data entry, must be accomplished accurately and within established guidelines and deadlines.
- Process enrollment related activities and perform data validation.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of member information; identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents.
- Perform billing, enrollment, dis-enrollment and reconciliation for Employer Groups.
- Assist and respond to telephone and written inquiries from members or groups, and resolves inquiry within established guidelines, policies, procedures and deadlines.
- Work on projects as assigned.
- Database knowledge or experience is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and as a team-player.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.