Enrollment Representative (2512)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified ENROLLMENT REPRESENTATIVE for a health care organization in the Downtown area.
Enrollment Representative #17549
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, organized, detailed-oriented and can multi-task
- Must be a team player, able to work with minimal supervision and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work on mandatory overtime during week, weekends and holidays if needed
- Knowledge or experience in using database is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is required
- Responsible in processing enrollment related activities, data validation and accurate data entry of member information
- Ability to identify and resolves discrepancy, read, analyze and interpret documents
- Responsible in billing, enrollment, disenrollment and reconciliation for Employer Groups
- Responds and resolves telephone and written inquiries from members within established guidelines, policies, procedures and deadlines.
- Performs all projects as assigned
- Temporary with possible extension
- Full time. Monday-Friday
- Work schedule may vary between 6: 00 am to 6: 00 pm, depending on business needs for required overtime. Notice for overtime hours will be provided on a daily or weekly basis.
- Downtown, HI
- Pay: $12/hr.
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran