Employee Support Administrative Assistant
3375 Koapaka St. Suite G316 Honolulu, HI 96819
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified Employee Support Administrative Assistant for an organization in the Honolulu Airport area.
Employee Support Administrative Assistant #17340
Requirements of an Employee Support Administrative Assistant:
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Responsibilities of an Employee Support Administrative Assistant:
- Accurately maintain and file data, publications, and records
- Manage employee schedules and timesheets
- Answer and track employee absence calls
Additional Information for the Employee Support Administrative Assistant:
- Must be able to work flexible hours. Current Schedule: 8: 00am to 5: 00pm
- Located near the Airport.
- Pay: $20.00/hr
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran