Electronic Maintenance Technician II
SPAWAR Pearl City, HI 96813
We are seeking an Electronic Maintenance Tech who has experience in fixing Physical Security Systems.
Work Hours: M-F 7: 30AM-6: 00PM, weekends & holidays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations and maintenance of Access Control Systems, Integrated Security Systems and Closed Circuit Television.
- Respond to service call requests within established response time requirements.
- Upon arrival at the site, troubleshoot and restore equipment to operation.
- Complete job order reports using forms or on-line, as required.
- Determine and submit request for spare parts and equipment required to restore system to operation.
- Maintain trouble ticket database.
- Maintain inventory of materials, spare parts and supplies.
- Create and submit status reports, completion reports and other documentations as required.
- Occasional international travel and local travel on the island of Oahu.
- Current Secret or TS/SCI clearance required.
- 3 years of maintenance experience with physical security access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection system hardware.
- 3 years of maintenance experience with one or more of the following: Access Control System (ACS): LENEL, AMAG, VINDICATOR, HIRSCH, SOFTWARE HOUSE. Intrusion Detection System (IDS): BOSCH, VINDICATOR, DIGITIZE. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV): AMERICAN DYNAMICS, PELCO, AXIS, BOSCH, AVIGILON, MILESTONE, TOSHIBA SURVEILLIX
- Proficient with basic hand & power tools.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Able to read blueprints and as-built drawings (i.e. AutoCad).
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran