Disputes Team Lead
999 Bishop Street Honolulu, HI 96813 US
Dispute Team Lead
Bishop & Company is seeking a Dispute Team Lead for a Financial Institute in the Honolulu area.
Currently seeking an analytical, experienced and supportive Disputes Team Lead to join our BankCard Center team. In this role, you’ll oversee the daily operations of the Disputes team. Plan, organize, direct, and control the workload and schedule of Dispute Specialists and monitor investigative activities. Supervise the recovery of outstanding financial claims in regard to fraud and disputes. Ensures compliance across applicable regulations (Reg Z and Reg E) and association timeframes.
- Associate’s degree in a business-related field and/or equivalent management experience in a banking environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred.
- 3 years of managerial experience in a bank environment required.
- 1-2 years of managerial experience overseeing transaction disputes and chargebacks preferred.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to plan, organize, delegate and implement tasks assigned.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and follow-through, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with quality results.
- Excellent time management skills and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Able to type 45 wpm.
- Able to use judgment and discretion regarding customer and confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 suite.
- Type: Temporary-Hire Opportunity
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Salary range- $50,000+ based on experience
- Location: Honolulu, HI 96819
- Parking: street parking provided
- Attire: professional attire
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran