Digital Banking Manager
220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Responsible for developing a strategic roadmap for the Bank’ s digital banking products/services which aligns the Bank’ s corporate objectives with industry trends to keep it current with advancing technology. The roadmap will focus on providing a seamless and exceptional experience for customers across all digital channels Channels include, but are not limited to, ATMs, online, mobile, telephone, and merchant services.
Digital Product/Service Management:
- Work with various stakeholders to develop a strategic roadmap for the Bank’ s digital banking products/services based on in-depth understanding of 1) voice of the customer, 2) competitive analysis, 3) profitability, 4) product life cycle, and 5) vendor/platform capabilities.
- Provide strategic direction and drive enhancements as laid out in the strategic roadmap.
- Work with Marketing and other stakeholders to develop and coordinate tactics around positioning, promotion, adoption, and onboarding of the Bank’ s digital products/services.
- Monitor industry trends to keep abreast of evolving and emerging delivery channels, platforms, and payment systems.
- Develop and manage KPIs to measure related to adoption and growth of the Bank’ s digital products/services. Provide monthly management reports and analysis.
- Oversee department projects to ensure they are tracking to established time lines and budgets.
- Develop business cases for initiatives/projects to include budget, cost/benefit analysis, timelines, and resource needs.
- Negotiate and execute customer, vendor, and third-party vendor agreements.
- Manage vendor relationships in accordance with Bank’ s vendor management policy.
- Monitor vendor compliance with service level agreements.
- Manage department resources and facilitate intra-departmental support for product development planning, implementation, quantitative and qualitative measurement, and future initiatives.
- Responsible for oversight of compliance and regulatory requirements specific to products/channels as they are integrated.
- Oversee access and user authentication systems to ensure channels are appropriately secured.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and the bank’ s policies and procedures, affecting the employee’ s job duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and related requirements, the lending, deposit, and other consumer protection regulations, and industry, ethical or fiduciary practices or standards, as applicable.
- Performs all other job-related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited 4 year university, preferably in business.
- 5+ years of experience in product/project/channel management.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience OR 3+ years in management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the highest level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the emphasis on verbal and written communications to maintain constructive working relationships with all business partners, and external customers/vendors.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the banking environment.
- Able to work flexible hours to include before/after normal business hours; weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications.
- Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs, and perform other light physical work.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***