Diagnostic/Medical Sonographer (Full & Part Time)
2139 Fort Weaver Rd Ewa Beach, HI 96706 US
Bishop & Company is seeking Diagnostic/Medical Sonographers - Full (40 hours/week) and Part Time (20 hours/week) availability, varied shifts for a nonprofit health care organization on the west side of Oahu.
- Prepares and performs ultrasound examinations on patients.
- Collaborates with physicians on examinations.
- Graduate of a CAAHEP approved school of Ultrasound Technology or other approved program as determined by the department;
- or registered Radiologic Technologist with two (2) years supervised work/training in diagnostic ultrasound.
- Registered by ARDMS in abdomen and OB/GYN sonography. If only registered in one (1) certification upon hire, must obtain the other certification within twenty-four (24) months of entrance into the position.
- Current BLS/HCP certification.
- Job Type: Direct hire/Permanent, full-time, 40 hours, and part-time, 20 hours, on-site, varied, rotating shifts
- Pay: $49.60/hr
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran,