Shipyard Pearl Harbor, HI 96813 US
The Database Administrator creates and maintains databases, oversees database updates, storage, security, and troubleshooting.
Essential Job Functions:
- They will also organize datasets, query database, develop custom queries and reports.
- Communicate with various departments, including managers, other IT support members, database users and developers; communicate with customers to help them complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Problem-solving: Monitor and evaluate a range of database systems; assimilate information to develop creative solutions. Evaluate situations and implement solutions based on the information and data.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Requires Security Clearance and Security +
- 2–4-year experience in above duties.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates, and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran