Cyber Security Analyst (RedSeal or Blue Coat experience)
Shipyard Pearl Harbor, VA 96813 US
- Is expected to have a deep knowledge of a broad range of information and physical security controls to protect data stores (potentially including the data, the data applications or stored functions, the data systems, the data servers, and the associated network links) against compromises of their Confidentiality, Integrity, and availability
- Performs requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cyber security, risk, and information governance
- Help identify and evaluate gaps and potential areas of security exposure
- A Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management or equivalent experience
- Must have 5+ years' experience in cybersecurity engineering for complex projects.
- Must have experience in Red Seal and/or Blue Coat technologies.
- Must possess at lease a Security + certificate and an active Secret level security clearance or be eligible to obtain a secret clearance.
**This is a direct hire opportunity. 1099 & Corp-to-Corp are not offered. H1B transfers & sponsorship are not offered.**
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates, and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran