Cyber Security Analyst - Kauai
4800 Westfields Blvd , Suite 400 Kekaha, HI 96752 US
Bishop & Co. is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst II (Exempt) for a position on Kauai, HI. Supporting the Cyber/IT Department. Support accreditation activity efforts by coordinating with Koa Lani IT Department, PMRF C-ISSM/C-ISSO, ISO and other Government personnel. Monitor and coordinate implementation of IAVM, Patches, STIG, etc.
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling over 1-10 lbs.
- Work positions requirements: walking, standing, sitting, crawling, kneeling or cramped. Work requiring repeated stooping, or frequent climbing.
- Working environment activities: Customer contact, extended workday, confined work area, office laboratory.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline +5 years of cyber security experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent + 10 years IT experience or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline + 5 years of cybersecurity experience.
- 3 years of Navy accreditation or RMF experience; Equivalent years of experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Certification: DOD 8570/8140: IAM I
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a US Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran