Customer Service Supervisor - Retail Banking
Honolulu, HI 96816
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for a Retail Banking - Customer Service Supervisor for a leading Financial organization in Honolulu.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR - Retail Banking #17355
| Banking | Management | Leadership| Customer Service | Motivator | Customer Experience | Operations | Sales |Coaching| Customer Relationships | Retail Banking |
Are you motivated by getting several details in place in order to accomplish a larger goal? Do you specialize in customer relationships? Passionate about growing teams and coaching others? Are you goal oriented? Do you offer experience in banking?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
Serves in a leadership capacity to assist branch manager in motivating and supporting Customer Service Representative (CSR) staff to participation in branch sales efforts, exemplary customer service, and sound branch operations. In conjunction with Branch Manager: Responsible for scheduling, supervising and coaching Customer Service Representative (CSR) staff, managing paying, receiving and new account operations, and ensuring branch regulatory compliance. Models exemplary sales and service skills and coaches team to explore customer needs and sell appropriate bank products and services, including referrals to other business units. Resolves customer issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Works with Branch Manager to coach CSR staff for improved job performance, assists manager with performance reviews and develops individual performance goals. Provides input on hiring and termination activities
- Actively engages staff to cultivate and encourage professional development
- Develops strong internal partnerships with support teams, marketing and other sales production areas
- Provides sales and service training targeted to branch needs and specific development goals of CSR staff
- Works with Branch Manager to set team goals and motivates staff to success
- Presents at staff meetings and may conduct offsite presentations
- Assists Branch Manager with sales programs to generate targeted branch deposit growth
- Works closely with Branch Manager on business customer prospecting / business development, including outside calling
- Works with CSR staff to ensure effective lobby management and a positive customer experience
- Maintains branch security by coaching and training staff in security procedures. Ensures controls are maintained over items such as keys, combinations, security signals and cash limits
- As needed, assists customers with paying and receiving activities and account servicing, always remaining vigilant to support of customer needs
- Consistently models exemplary customer service and coaches CSR staff to enhanced customer service levels
- Actively listens to clients and maintains a friendly, positive, professional attitude. Resolves difficult situations with creativity, tact and diplomacy while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- Partners with Branch Manager to perform customer retention activities.
- Participates in community involvement activities
- Works with Branch Manager and Marketing team to determine sponsorship opportunities each year
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years job experience as a Senior CSR/New Accounts Representative or equivalent, plus demonstrated leadership ability in an operations area related to Bank or retail operations, in Hawaii, highly preferred.
- Professional staff development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills are preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team is preferred.
- Proven history of negotiation and influencing skills. Proven sales techniques and sales management skills.
- Technical skills and experience to operate teller software, Word, Excel, and other bank-related computer programs.
- Strong customer relations skills and the ability to communicate and work well with employees and customers in a cooperative, positive manner.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, able to work within deadlines under pressure.
- Must possess excellent judgment, and the ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, to analyze information and make decisions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
- ** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***