Customer Service Representative (S) (6035)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Customer Service Representatives for a health insurance company in the Honolulu area.
Customer Service Representatives #16982
Responds to member and provider inquiries via phone assisting with customer education, inquiries, assists in with medical claims, benefits, and eligibility in a professional timely accurate and caring manner while consistently meeting all guidelines.
- Researches medical claims for appropriate supporting documents and/or documentation.
- Check claims history to avoid any denials of claims currently in process.
- Confidently handle calls to providers by phone and email with a high level of customer service obtaining additional information to complete processing.
- Call various providers to confirm whether they are accepting new patients and if there are any prerequisites.
- Assist employer groups and members who are using electronic administration systems to navigate the system, submit files, or complete web enrollment.
- Accurately input and update customer information in various database systems.
- Ability to interpret and clarify information when required to ensure accuracy.
- Logs and tracks inquiries that require further action and maintains pending files to ensure resolution. Assists department until situations are resolved. Makes outbound phone calls as needed to resolve issues.
- Excellent customer service and communication (written, verb and interpersonal) skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Strong relationship building, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient use of the PC and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 4-6 months of customer service experience with high volume phone work is highly preferred.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7: 30am – 4: 15pm + overtime as needed
- No parking provided.
- Start date: ASAP
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI