Contracts Manager - Kauai
MRF , Suite 400 Kekaha, HI 96752 US
Bishop & Company is seeking a Honolulu-based Contracts Manager for a government contractor based on Kauai, HI. Supporting the Contracts and Procurement Departments, this manager manages the day-to-day operations of the Contracts and Procurement Departments providing technical guidance and mentoring to assigned staff.
Specific assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Lead preparation, review and approval activities in support of Government proposal submittals.
- Reviews draft and final RFPs in order to identify and manage business risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for oversight of data administration on the contract to include submission of reports, Contract Data Requirements Listings (CDRL’s), development of plans, SOPs, and other required contract documentation.
- Interfaces with the Government Contracts Office / Government Task Managers on all contractual matters to include, but not limited to, compliance with the Performance Work Statement, and funding matters. Regularly interfaces with DCAA and DCMA.
- Responsible for development, submittal, negotiation of claims, and Requests of Equitable Adjustment.
- Provides day-to-day management and training of Contract Administration staff, provides guidance on complex contractual actions as needed.
- Ensure compliance as a Subject Matter Expert with government regulations, Corporate policies and best practices.
- Oversight of solicitation, cost/price analysis, and negotiation activities; coordinates with internal cross functional program personnel.
- Authorizes payments consistent with contractual terms.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Environmental requirements: Customer contact, extended workday, and confined work area.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Management or Business.
- 5-12 years’ experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering complex government contracts, to include IDIQ, CPFF, CPAF, FFP, and T&M type contracts.
- Familiarity with export compliance matters and regulations.
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and provide guidance to program personnel and management.
- Experience and sound working knowledge of US government procurement regulations (FAR/DFAR).
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran