705 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for providing professional government contracting support to the Contracts Manager as well as our professional engineering staff and vendors. This position requires at least 3 years of government contracting experience as well as excellent organization and
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor' s degree in Business or related field.
- 3-plus years’ related work experience.
- Master' s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Experience with Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) preferred.
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- Possess a deep knowledge of government contracts and subcontracts.
- experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and other contracting regulations while working for a prime contractor and/or subcontractor on U.S. Federal Government contracts.
- Professional demeanor with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with various contract types including Cost Reimbursable and Firm Fixed Price.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders in writing and verbally.
- Ability to be a team player but also able to be a strong independent contributor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to form and build relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to learn.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***