Construction Project Manager
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813 US
- Responsible for the design and construction management oversight of corporate facilities at the company’s site as well as, supporting operations at the company’s site in strict accordance with appropriate corporate standards, schedules and budgets that meet all requirements of the user groups.
- Works in general office and construction sites with exposure to both clinical and administrative areas of the company.
- Access to vehicle for travel to work sites. May require travel to the neighbor islands. Some use of ladders is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management; or five (5) years work experience as a Project Manager in institutional or commercial projects may be substituted for education requirement.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required in accordance with HI State law rules and regulations.
- Meets and complies with qualifications set forth in the company’s Fleet Safety Policy.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute highly desirable.
- In addition to educational requirement, two (2) years’ experience in managing institutional or large scale commercial projects.
- Experience in demonstrating all aspects of construction and project management, i.e., plan reading, cost estimating, trades knowledge, etc. required.
- Supervisory and/or management experience in the building trade preferred.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran