155 Kapalulu Place, Suite 109 Honolulu, HI 96819-1806
- Diagnose and resolve customer reported system incidents.
- Identify end-user requirements for software and hardware.
- Install and configure hardware, software, and peripheral equipment for system users.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Manage inventory of IT resources.
- Monitor client-level computer system performance.
- Provide recommendations for possible improvements and upgrades.
- Report emerging trend findings.
- Test computer system performance.
- Troubleshoot system hardware and software.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain server configurations to ensure data confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Maintain server and storage availability and functionality; troubleshoot, repair and report on outages and restoration activities
- Manage server configurations and auditable records of system configuration changes
- Maintain security posture of servers
- Assist in the execution of disaster recovery continuity of operations plans.
- Draft weekly/monthly reports on activities
- SECRET clearance
- Security+ certification
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***