Commercial Documentation Center Mgr
220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Position oversees the production of legally sound commercial loan documentation for the Bank’ s commercial lending units, with focus on timely processing, efficiency, quality and quantity.
Oversee the development and maintenance of a commercial loan documentation system and process, with focus on maximizing production and quality.
Manage and develop commercial loan documentation staff and collaborates with external counsel on the preparation of complex commercial real estate/construction loan documents to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance.
Establish and maintain processes and procedures, high level of proficiency in LaserPro including ability to create and implement standard LaserPro templates.
Collaborate with the Bank’ s commercial credit administration, commercial lending units, and outside commercial documentation counsel, on optimizing the production, delivery and closing of commercial loan documentation.
Ensure all documentation and processes are compliant with all applicable regulations, to include banking regulations and internal control standards.
Knowledge of and compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and the bank’ s policies and procedures, affecting the employee’ s job duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and related requirements, the lending, deposit, and other consumer protection regulations, and industry, ethical or fiduciary practices or standards, as applicable.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers at all levels in a manner aligned with the Company Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Service (TIES).
• Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited 4 year university
• 6+ years in the finance industry, with focus in commercial lending and/or commercial loan documentation
• 3+ years managerial experience
• Broad knowledge of credit facilities & structure
• Broad knowledge of bank regulations, policies & procedures for credit facilities
• Understands and adapts well to automated documentation preparation systems
• Familiar with LaserPro, FISERV & InfoAccess systems
• Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task & pay close attention to detail
• Results & service oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally & in writing, and to convey complex credit documentationissues
• Ability to identify & resolve problems, by listening to internal & external clients, conducting research, recommending favorable alternatives, remaining flexible & negotiating desired outcomes in the best interest of the bank
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment within & across business units
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, Must be available to interview immediately.***