680 Iwilei Road Suite 660 Honolulu, HI 96817
Bishop & Company is seeking candidates for a Coding Specialist opportunity with an established medical company in Chinatown Honolulu, HI.
Coding Specialist #17370
Primary Job Duties: Accurately codes diagnoses and procedures for correct billing and accurate statistical using ICD-10 and CPT terminology. Responsible for utilization of clinical resources for patients, which includes review of all start of care, re-certifications, resumption of care and significant change in condition comprehensive assessments. Must have an understanding of case mix data and HHRG with projected diagnoses, accurate sequencing and coding of diagnoses.
- Current coding credential from AAPC, AHIMA or AHCC
- HCS-D certification required 1 year from date of hire
- OASIS-C2 Certification (COS-C or HCS-O) preferred
- Knowledge Medicare guidelines/regulations
- A demonstrated knowledge of ICD-10
- ICD-10-CM introduction and education preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- OASIS review and instruction
- Position Type: Temporary to hire
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Pay: $18-19/hr. DOE
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran