Client Service Coordinator
Honolulu, HI 96814
Bishop & Company is seeking a Client Service Coordinator for a finance institution in the Downtown Honolulu area. Ideal candidate will have client services background and strong organizational skills.
Requirements of a Client Service Coordinator;
- Experience working in a client service environment.
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively.
- Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Process oriented and can work with a team.
- Strong computer and software skills.
- Strong penmanship.
Responsibilities of a Client Service Coordinator;
- The Client Service Coordinator is responsible for utilizing the client relationship model & turnkey tools to assist the advisor in building efficiencies, growing of their practice & in servicing clients by gathering & analyzing client data, helping prepare financial plans, working with clients to process transactions & trades & other practice management tasks as needed.
- Provide administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, managing calendar,
prepare routine client correspondence, set up of client files, scanning, and filing.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter
data into client data system, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to
advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
- Ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
- Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting
investment research and completing trades and transactions as described by the advisor.
- Coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
Benefits of being a Client Service Coordinator;
- Pay: DOE
- Honolulu-Downtown area
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran