Clerk- Retail Collections
220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified Retail Collections Clerk for a financial organization in the Downtown area.
Retail Collections Clerk #17158
Responsibilities of a Retail Collections Clerk include:
- Reviewing accounts; processing and printing tickets.
- Ensuring bank branches receive tickets.
- Performing clerical tasks as needed.
Requirements of a Retail Collections Clerk include:
- Ability to use basic office equipment such as phone, printer, and scanner.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and follow instructions.
Additional Information for the Retail Collections Clerk opening:
- Located in Downtown Honolulu.
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI