Claims Examiners/Processor (5145)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for aClaims Examiners/Processor opportunity with an established company in Honolulu.
Claims Examiners/Processor #17374
Primary duties: Responsible for timely and accurate completion of primacy determinations, providing customer service via phone and letter, claims processing, and system updates.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and listening skills.
- Must be comfortable navigating through systems and various databases.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and retain information.
- Must be self-directed and work well under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and handle tasks without constant supervision.
*** Attendance is critical for this position, and no time off will be approved during the holiday blackout period from Thanksgiving through New Year’ s.***
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 7: 30am-4: 15pm
- Pay: $12/hr.
- Position Type: Temporary for six months, with a possible extension
- Location: Ala Moana, Honolulu
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran