Claims Examiner / Processor (S) (5020)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Bishop & Co. is seeking candidates for a Claims Examiner / Processor in the Honolulu area.
Claims Examiner / Processor #16642
Job Summary: Full-time temporary position to work as a Claims Examiner/Processor for a well-established healthcare organization in Honolulu.
- Process and review medical insurance claims.
- Researches claims for appropriate supporting documents and/or documentation.
- Prepares case summaries for review.
- Interpret documentation and determine the needed course of action.
- Minimum of 5 year of administrative experience in an office environment.
- MUST have claims experience.
- Must have strong data-entry skills: 8000 ksph
- Minimum typing speed: 45-50 wpm
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent customer service and communication (written, verb and interpersonal) skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability to read and to interpret documentation.
- Detail oriented and highly organized to be able to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work autonomously and prioritize work.
- Schedule: 7: 30 AM – 4: 00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Parking: None provided
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI