Case Resolution Specialist(S) (6050)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a Case Resolution Specialist opportunity with an established Healthcare company in the Ala Moana Area.
Case Resolution Specialist - #17552
Responsibilities of a Case Resolution Specialist:
- Research and respond to member and provider appeals, complaints, grievances and inquiries related to health plan coverage that aligns with the contract and other requirements
- Secure confidential information to resolve issues from internal and external resources and bring findings to management if necessary
- Take a proactive role in reviewing, digesting and communicating any new regulation, standard, business change, etc.
- Complete Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements of a Case Resolution Specialist:
- Strong proficiency with PC, Microsoft Office, and other software applications
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in an organized manner
- Must be self-directed and work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and retain information
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Additional Information of a Case Resolution Specialist:
- Pay: $15.00/hour
- Position Type: Temporary for 6 months with a possible extension
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8: 00 AM – 5: 00 PM
- Location: Ala Moana area, Honolulu
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran