Kapolei, HI 96707
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Care Coordinator opportunity with an established medical organization in Kapolei, HI.
Care Coordinator #16872
Responsibilities of a Care Coordinator:
- Responds to phones as assigned or team coverage as directed.
- Provides technical and administrative support to staff as needed.
- Assists, completes and submits special projects, reports or assignments to meet department needs and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison in corresponding and communicating with providers.
- Produces, formats and edits correspondence and documents.
- Organizes a variety of administrative and clinical tasks and prioritizes in order of importance.
- Resolves member and provider issues.
- Other clerical duties as needed.
Requirements of a Care Coordinator:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a managed care setting, medical office or facility setting.
- Demonstration of medical administration duties.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage calendars.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Associate' s Degree in a related field
- Position Type: Temporary
- Location: Downtown Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI