Call Center Representative (S)(6015) (Lihue)
818 Keeaumoku Street Honolulu, HI 96814
Call Center Representatives for a health insurance company in Kihei, Maui
Customer Service Representatives #17153
Primary duties: Assist providers and members with inquiries (e.g., provider eligibility, membership card requests, etc.), resolve issues and identify trends.
- Assist members with inquiries regarding medical benefits for health plan.
- Check claims history to avoid any denials of claims currently in process.
- Focus will be primarily on a few designated lines of business with more complex inquiries.
Other job requirements:
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Strong relationship building, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience is highly preferred:
- Working in a call center
- Working in a medical/clinical setting
- Available to work overtime on weekdays and Saturdays as needed.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7: 30am – 4: 15pm + overtime & Saturdays as needed
- Temporary - 12/31/2020, with possible extension
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran