Call Center Representative (6007) (Kailua-Kona)
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Bishop & Company is seeking a Health Insurance Representative for a major health insurance company in Kailua-Kona, Hawai’ i Island.
Health Insurance Representative #17453
Responsibilities: Assist providers and members with inquiries related to provider eligibility, membership card requests, etc. Work to resolve customer issues and identify trends.
- Assist members with inquiries regarding medical benefits for health plan.
- Check claims history to avoid any denials of claims currently in process.
- Focus will be primarily on a few designated lines of business with more complex inquiries.
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Strong relationship building, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior call center or medical/clinical experience is highly preferred:
- Available to work overtime on weekdays and Saturdays as needed.
- Temporary thru 12/31/2020 with a possible extension
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7: 30am-4: 15pm, possible overtime weekdays and Saturdays
- Pay: $13/hr.
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
- 2-3 years of administrative or clerical work experience is required
- Must be fast learner, can multitask and has good communication skills
- Preferably someone who is compassionate, empathetic and really wants to be of help with patients
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran