410 Atkinson Drive Honolulu, HI 96814 US
Bishop & Company is seeking a CEO to lead Girls Scouts of Hawai’i into the organization’s next evolution.
The CEO provides strategic leadership, support, and direction, serving as a steward of the mission and partnering with the board. The CEO steers effective growth strategies and supports the staff in promoting the values of Girl Scouting.
The ideal candidate is a strong community leader who is passionate about transforming lives, has strong financial acumen, builds networks, values diversity, and instills trust.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Successful track record in a c-suite position and working with a board.
- Supervisory experience directly leading teams and developing talent.
- Experience working with Hawaii community partners.
- Non-profit background as a board member, volunteer, and/or work experience is preferred.
Girl Scouts of Hawai’i is an innovative, high-performing council that fosters the power of every girl and person the organization touches: https://www.gshawaii.org/
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran