Business Systems Analyst - Contract
2339 Kamehameha Highway Honolulu, HI 96819
One Year Term contract
No Relo - must work on site
Requires strong SQL, infrastructure and data experience
Required Skills (minimum characteristics required to perform this job, i.e. interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple assignment/priorities, flexible work hours)
• Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix), server hardware, installing application patches/hotfixes, upgrades, database, networking, performance tuning, capacity management, etc.
• Knowledge of mainframe or client server applications.
• Knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
• Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and manage conflict.
• Skill in understanding and focusing on the business unit needs, establishing credibility and building relationships with business units.
• Possesses attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications (additional qualifications, skills, etc. that would facilitate/enhance the performance of this job)
• Mainframe/host tools experience
• Knowledge of the financial services industry, including retail, mortgage/loans/deposits and wholesale banking.
• Business Analysts certification from a well-respected organization (e.g. IIBA, PMI)
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran