Business Services Support Specialist
680 Iwilei Road Suite 660 Honolulu, HI 96817
Primary Job Duties:Provides support services to the Medicare Certified Division staff. Performs a variety of duties including ordering medical supplies for patients; maintaining medical supply/equipment inventory; assist with referral intake process; print, FAX, track, physician orders, update and communicates patient’ s hospitalization status to Medicare Certified staff; data entry; word processing; compiles data and materials for reports, projects and billing as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- One-year work experience in a healthcare office environment.
- One-year work experience in a home care organization.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Prior office experience; answering telephones, operating office equipment with accuracy, and contact with people.
- Position Type: Temporary to hire
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Pay: $15/hr. DOE
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran