Business Continuity Analyst
130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking an Business Continuity Analyst for a finance institution in the Downtown Honolulu area. Ideal candidate will strong database management and be available to start immediately.
Requirements of a Business Continuity Analyst;
- Database management and integration/implementation skills.
- Business Continuity-Disaster Recovery experience.
- Administrative experience.
Responsibilities of a Business Continuity Analyst;
- Move MS Word sections of existing plans into Archer System.
- Reconcile data between current database and Archer system/Inventory.
- Catalogue Business Recovery Plans and Emergency Response Procedures.
- Inventory Satellite Phones, Test and inventory Emergency Operations Center equipment.
- Administrative note taking during CBC level meetings.
Benefits of being a Business Continuity Analyst;
- Pay: $18/hr
- Honolulu-Downtown area
- Long-term Temporary opportunity
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran