Business Banking Manager
915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an exciting opportunity for its client based in Honolulu.
BUSINESS BANKING MANAGER # 16578
Works with the Director, Consumer & Business Financial Services in the development and implementation of the Business Banking strategy. Oversees all Business Banking Officers (BBOs) and Business Relationship Managers (BRMs). Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of business relationship sales and sales management activities for Business Banking.
- Oversees the daily activities and functions of the Business Banking team to ensure compliance with all applicable banking laws and regulations.
- Prioritizes and supports the development of the strategies objectives and financial goals of the Business Banking team.
- Responsible for establishing, meeting and supporting the financial goals assigned to Business Banking.
- Provides leadership and coaching to BBOs and BRM Team Leaders to effectively achieve relationship sales and service objectives and productivity excellence while promoting the organization in the community.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- College 4-year degree in Business or related field
Minimum Experience Required:
- Seven (7) years of management and retail banking experience
Required Skills or Training:
- Knowledge of general banking principles and federal and state compliance regulations as they pertain to consumer and small business products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills to interact and engage with a wide-ranging audience.
- Proven project management skills to lead teams from multiple functional disciplines to accomplish tasks.
- Proven leadership skills that require interaction and development of relationships across the organization and with customers.
- Proficient use of personal computer and MS Office applications.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and ability to make independent and sound decisions.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 808-839-2200 Fax: 808-839-4844