567 South King St. #105 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking an Audit Specialist in the Honolulu area. Ideal candidate will have previous auditing experience. Experience in human resources desirable. Candidate must be available to start immediately!
Responsibilities of an Audit Specialist;
- Objectively plan and implement review Benefits business processes.
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes related to health and welfare plans.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
Requirements of an Audit Specialist;
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Must have 5-7 years audit experience.
- Experience with HR or benefits audits preferred but not required.
- High level of proficiency with MS excel.
- Strong project management and business partnering skills necessary to be successful.
Benefits of being an Audit Specialist;
- Pay: $30/hr
- Honolulu area
- Hours 8am-5pm
- Temporary Opportunity
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran