Associate Manager - Special Events(S)
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a Associate Manager – Special Events opportunity for an established healthcare company in Honolulu, HI.
Associate Manager – Special Events #16878
- Under the direction of the Director, plans, manages coordinates, and implements projects, programs, and events related to an integrated fund development program.
- Responsible for achieving fund raising goal(s) of campaign(s) assigned.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements fund development strategies and procedures as directed.
- Manages, coordinates, and responsible for preparation of publications, materials, and programs for events
- Develops and manages sponsor list that is comprised of top businesses and individuals.
- Negotiates for approval venue, meal, parking, audiovisual equipment, and other items for campaigning.
- Responsible for communications and marketing related functions in support of special events.
- Maintains contact and/or membership with professional organizations.
- Manages volunteer coordination and recognition for special events.
- Develops and recommends new events, and maintains, organizes and manages existing fundraisers and special events from concept to completion, ensuring they operate smoothly, efficiently, and achieve fund raising goal.
- Bachelor' s degree in business, public relations, marketing or related field; or four (4) years of comparable education and experience demonstrating ability to perform duties and responsibilities may substitute for educational requirement.
- In addition to the educational requirement, three (3) years in fund development, marketing, or public relations, preferably in the health care industry Successfully completed all required Medicare state, federal and corporate compliance training.
- Experience with coordinating special events or campaigns that raise over $500, 000.
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Job type: Temporary to hire
- Hours: 8am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. **
Location: Honolulu, HI