Associate General Counsel
801 Kaheka St. Honolulu, HI 96814 US
Ready to elevate your legal career? Our client, a leading grocery store chain committed to excellence and inclusivity, is seeking an experienced Associate General Counsel to join their ohana. This role will serve as a key player in the organization, assisting in compliance, risk management, and providing expert legal guidance.
- Assist in compliance and risk management activities.
- Review and draft agreements for mergers, acquisitions, and various operational aspects.
- Provide legal guidance on HR, employment, and personnel matters. Management of complaints, litigation, while supporting needs of CA based markets.
- Collaborate with the PPIH group Headquarters’ departments & related entities.
- 3 to 5 years of legal experience.
- Multi-cultural environment experience, with a preference for U.S. and Asia familiarity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Licensed to practice law in Hawaii state.
- Licensed to practice law in California state a plus.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran