Associate/Customer Service Reps
1100 Ward Avenue Honolulu, HI 96814 US
Bishop & Company is seeking Associate / Customer Service Representative(s) for an insurance organization in Honolulu, HI. Ideal candidate will have a background in administration and/or customer service.
Associate / Customer Service Representative
The Associate / Customer Service Representative will handle a variety of administrative and customer service responsibilities. They will also be responsible for completing all other assignment as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in administrative, clerical, general office work, customer service, or related experience required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and 10-key
- Accounting and general ledger reconcilement background highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Please note client does have a Covid vaccine mandate in place
- Job Type: Long Term Temporary Opportunity
- Pay: Commensurate with experience
- Location: Honolulu, HI 96814
- Parking: Street parking nearby
- Schedule: Full-time (40 hours/week), Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran