P.O. Box 3200 Honolulu, HI 96847
Bishop & Company is seeking an Accounting Clerk for a finance institution in the Downtown Honolulu area. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1+ years of accounting experience and be available to start immediately.
Requirements of an Accounting Clerk;
- MS Office Proficient
- Basic accounting or bookkeeping knowledge a must
- Strong proficiency with 10-key and accuracy
- Eye for detail
Responsibilities of an Accounting Clerk;
- Provides efficient, accurate & timely accounting services to the Real Estate Division in order to achieve the objectives of the department, division and bank.
Benefits of being an Accounting Clerk;
- Pay: $15-16/hr DOE
- Honolulu-Downtown area
- Long-term Temporary opportunity
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran