235 Queen Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for a Sales | Account Manager professional for a leading organization Escrow | Title company in Honolulu.
ACCOUNT MANAGER #17257
Sales | Account Management | Direct Sales | Title | Escrow |Marketing | Business | Real Estate |Promote | Client Management
Are you motivated by sales performance and exceeding expectations? Do you specialize in customer/client management? Passionate about Real Estate, ideally including Title & Escrow experience? Are you goal oriented?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
Responsible for supporting existing client base, while also initiating new business with target clients. Manage sales systems to ensure existing and target clients receive consistent service from both Sales and Escrow staff. Promote Escrow staff and marketing services through the development of strong client relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely Senior Leadership and cross functional departments in identifying, managing, building and retaining client relationships. Provide quality products and services to all customers.
- Inputs, plans, and manages client database. Strategically arranges connection opportunities with Escrow Officers in order to maximize customer service and increase new order opportunities.
- Visit clients on a regular basis in order to maintain contact and provide regular servicing for assigned sales territory.
- Develop and execute Tactical Plan, including marketing tools, lunches, and title tours for clients.
- Participate in client presentations
- Work with clients and Marketing team to provide marketing products (postcards, flyers).
- Act as point of contact for industry related organizations, including coordination of lunches, events, and sponsorships.
- Provide valuable input regarding client servicing and process improvements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 – 5 years of prior work experience in sales, marketing, public relations and/or business environment required.
- College classes or degree in communication, marketing and/or business preferred.
- Real Estate sales background and/or completed Hawaii real estate licensing course(s) preferred.
- STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
- ** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required.
BENEFITS (include, but not limited to)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, bereavement leave and jury duty
- Discounted Escrow and Title Fees
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Medical, dental, drug and vision
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***